Deer Run 625 Twin Bedroom Set
Keeping your child’s room neat will be much easier with the Lea Industries Deer Run 625 Twin Bedroom Set
. The captain bed has and under-bed storage unit with four drawers and one adjustable shelf. An included slat mattress support system does away with the need for a box spring. Mattress sold separately. There is a large variety of coordinating case pieces to choose from such as an a TV cabinet/bookcase with one drawer and an adjustable shelf, a dresser with six drawers, a vertical mirror, and many other wonderful pieces. This handsome collection is constructed out of hardwood solids and cherry veneers with thick tops that have a soft bullnose shape. All drawers have dovetailing and metal guides with stops for added safety.
· Components Have Proper Spacing to Protect Children from Pinch Points and Entanglement
· Anti Tipping Kits are Shipped with Taller Case Pieces
· Case Pieces have Cup Pulls with Antique Pewter Color Hardware
· Many Case Pieces are Available to Fit a Variety of Storage and Space Requirements
· Under-Bed Storage Features 4 Drawers and 1 Adjustable Shelf
· Pilasters are Wide with a Softened Edge
Finishes & Construction
All Products in the Lea Industries Deer Run Collection are Crafted out of Hardwood Solids and Cherry Veneers, and have a Brown Cherry Wood Color Finish.
· Tops are a Full One Inch Thick, and Have a Soft Bull Nose Shape
· Solid Hardwood Posts and Thick Metal Dowel Pins Ensure Strength and Stability
· All Drawers Have Thick Fronts and are Constructed with French Dovetailing and Feature Center Mounted Metal on Metal Drawer Guides with Built-in Stops
This Bedroom Collection offers the following items that can be purchased individually or as a set. Pricing is dependent on the pieces chosen.
· Twin Captain Bed
· Vertical Mirror
· Bureau Mirror
· TV Cabinet/Bookcase
· Drawer Chest
· Single Dresser
· Double Dresser
· Student Desk
· Computer Desk
· Large Hutch
· Computer Hutch
Most items are shipped fully assembled. Some products may require minor assembly for items such as knobs, feet, and/or shelving. The bed is shipped RTA (Ready To Assemble). Typically ships in multiple boxes with some assembly required to connect the headboard, footboard, rails, and support.