Sterling Pointe 181 White Panel Bedroom Set
The American Drew Sterling Pointe 181 White Panel Bedroom Set
embodies a traditional style that will enhance your bedroom decor. This wonderful group is constructed from maple and hardwood solids and veneers and available in your choice of bright white, maple, black or cherry finishes. This impressive five piece combination contains the Sterling Point queen size panel bed, the deluxe dressing chest, mirror and a pair of wonderful two drawer nightstands. All pieces include felt lined top drawers and English dovetailing for durability and function. Traditional and elegant, this collection is highlighted by stylized beveled feet, matching color hardware knobs and a vivid finishes and solid construction. Create a beautiful bedroom with this Sterling Point bedroom set.
This set offers optional underbed platform storage.
· Bed Headboard and Footboard Have Paneling to Add Classic Aesthetics to Transitional Style
· Glass on Mirror Features a Beautiful Bevel to Bring Light Into Your Space
· Dressing Chest has Eight Drawers and One Door to Hold Clothing and Other Accessories
· Headboard and Footboard Have Notches on Sides That Add Visual Interest
· Two Drawers are Built into Versatile Nightstand to Accommodate Bedside Storage Needs
Finishes & Construction
· All Products in the Sterling Pointe Collection are Crafted out of Maple and Hardwood Solids and Veneers.
· Drawers have a Fully-Extending Ball Bearing Side Guide System and Durable French Dovetailing in Back and English Dovetailing in Front
· Design Features Crown Moulding and Tapered legs
· Custom Options are Available for Handles and Storage Piece Tops in Finishes of Either Cherry or Maple
This Bedroom Collection offers the following items that can be purchased individually or as a set. Pricing is dependent on the pieces chosen.
· Panel Bed
· 2-Drawer Nightstand
· Drawer Chest
· Landscape Mirror
· Vertical Mirror
· Triple Dresser
· Dressing Chest
· Door Chest
· Lingerie Chest
Optional Underbed Platform Storage
Bed is shipped RTA (Ready To Assemble). Typically ships in multiple boxes with some assembly required to connect the headboard, footboard, rails, and support. Other items are shipped fully assembled. Some products may require minor assembly for items such as knobs, feet, and/or shelving.